• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in India

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
holy **** man how can you guys not defend 192 that too against Pak, I got no hope for the ODI's if our bowlers are this ****.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ashwin getting spanked for two sixes was a big moment, he was perhaps the last person who could bowl a good tight over. The rest are just ordinary fodder - Pakistan shouldn't be remotely concerned about any of them.

Satyanash89

Banned
Hafeez is doing brilliantly here... targetting the first/second balls of each over and succeeding every time. This is Pak's game now

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah look as I said, Dinda is not a good bowler at all, but his recent spell has not been bad by any stretch. Pitch is flat, ball is wet, and he's just bowling it in decent areas. Hafeez was playing some amazing shots, and you just have to applaud those shots.

Now he outsmarts Umar, good stuff.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah look as I said, Dinda is not a good bowler at all, but his recent spell has not been bad by any stretch. Pitch is flat, ball is wet, and he's just bowling it in decent areas. Hafeez was playing some amazing shots, and you just have to applaud those shots.

Now he outsmarts Umar, good stuff.
Of course Dinda bowls a half-tracker next ball. FFS.