• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** New Zealand in South Africa

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
If that's the case I can't wait to see him over here this year. Always good to see new, good talent!!

You're being trolled bro. Fulton is ****, and Taylor is head and shoulders our best batsman.

There's a thread on the way NZC has handled the captaincy issue. Most of us are pretty pissed off with the board, the manager and the coach.

longtom

School Boy/Girl Captain
You're being trolled bro. Fulton is ****, and Taylor is head and shoulders our best batsman.

There's a thread on the way NZC has handled the captaincy issue. Most of us are pretty pissed off with the board, the manager and the coach.
ffs such a killjoy you are:(
Thx hendrix for putting me straight. Thought it all sounds a bit .... strange. Just discovered the thread with the Taylor saga. Are they gonna make a movie about this? I'll watch it - compelling .... :ph34r:

Since I can only be here every now and again I am always available to take the piss with ... thanks flem ...:laugh: but then I take it from the other thread you don't mind Taylor being out on his ass .... :ph34r:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
If I were selecting for South Africa (and thankfully I'm not), Kleinveldt wouldn't be near my squad now.

Steyn
Philander
Morkel
de Lange
Morris
McLaren
Tsotsobe
Birch
Kleinveldt
Parnell

That would be something resembling my Test pecking order.

sonnench

U19 12th Man
South Africa have announced their squads for the series against New Zealand.

Fresh faces in SA T20 squad | Sport24

I am actually extremely happy with the T20 team. Kinda surprised with some of the negative comments regarding the team selection. Can't wait for guys like Davids, de Kock, Morris and Phangiso to get a run, they all thoroughly deserve it. Also happy to see that we are persisting with Levi, the dude is well worth it, and has been scoring a bucket load of late. AB is in the squad, but won't play by the looks of it, so Faf is captain for the series. He has been around the squad long enough so I don't see the problem, and besides back in the school day he was bossing AB and Rudolph around as captain. Not a huge fan of Int T20, but this is actually our best team possible, and couldn't be happier that Amla and Kallis are sitting out. First time in a long time I'm actually excited about a T20 series.

Tahir dropped for Test squad | Sport24

Not as happy with the Test squad as I am with the T20 squad. Rudolph shouldn't be there full stop. Glad they are sticking with Elgar, and also happy with the Tahir dropping.

Last edited: