• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

OK, I do feel very sorry for Dhoni, but that was braindead. Well played, but all the same utterly ridiculous.

stumpski

International Captain
Have a safe journey home, third umpire!

Opening for England now, Ashwin is due a failure surely and it should be very close on first innings.

KungFu_Kallis

International 12th Man
Shouldn't have been given out. But batsman gets piss all benefit these days. May or may not have been out between frames, but looked to me like some part of the bat MAY have been behind the line at the first frames the bails are off. Bugger me to be hung on that evidence.