• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Assuming Dharmasena is making decisions based on a magic coin he has in his trouser pocket rather than the LBW law?

Number one my arse.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Ishant won't be complaining, shoulda had Trott

Bring on Jadeja after Ishant finishes his spell I say

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
that was not out.

this sri lankan umpire is **** :@

how the **** did he get umpire of the yr award

out of two decisions he's got both absolutely wrong.

at least my prediction that cook wouldn't get many today has come true :ph34r:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well i'll say now, i'd take setting 200 to win it and back our bowlers as by day 3/4 this could be fun to bat on. No complaints they have a pitch like this as India need a result and i'd have done exactly the same. Need as many as possible today.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Basically we have a wicket that appears to be taking as much skill out of the game as possible and reducing it to a lottery - plus umpiring that's exacerbating that fact.

I'm taking it as a complement that India don't think they can win a straight fight...