• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
So Dravid reckons the next test will be on a pitch that will turn square. Makes even more sense to play Ashwin at 6 then as he can be 3rd spinner and is a better bat than Yuvraj anyway. Ojha and a leggie would be a balanced attack. Just the rest of the batting to sort out.
indian batting is so fragile atm that i don't see india doing that

Sehwag
Rahane
Pujara
Tendulkar (last match)
Rohit Sharma
Kohli
Dhoni (last match as captain)
Ashwin/Mishra
Harbhajan
Ojha
Yadav

3 spinners.

Stumpcam

U19 Captain
Finally some of the fielders come closer to try to stop Ashwin remaining on strike for the next over.

Why oh why are not all the bloody fielders saving a single on ball 5 of the over?

smash84

The Tiger King
this is getting frustrating to watch.....get them out and end this misery.....

I hope the match doesn't get dragged on to tomorrow

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Do they count balls when scoring in the juniors nowadays, or did you just count how many he faced yourself?

indiaholic

International Captain
I hope somebody starts a little arson in the stands.. Its the only thing that will draw some kind of a response from the BCCI.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
indian batting is so fragile atm that i don't see india doing that

Sehwag
Rahane
Pujara
Tendulkar (last match)
Rohit Sharma
Kohli
Dhoni (last match as captain)
Ashwin/Mishra
Harbhajan
Ojha
Yadav

3 spinners.
They'll play Vijay. For some reason he's in the squad. Annoying.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Nah stop being **** Indian fans. Cheer on Ashwin to his ton rather than wanting it to be over.