• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
It's more the true bounce than Spin, that is troubling the Indian batsmen here who like to get on the front foot.

Don't get why Dhoni wanted Turn and bounce as he did IIRC. Uneven bounce/Crumbling wicket suits India best, failing which a low bounce wicket.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
So good to get Pujara cheap. A couple more tonight and we're well on our way.

I'm thinking that Freddie's Heroes in Mumbai 06 is the only time we've won a test in India in my life (not 100% on that but I think the one before was in 83-84 at which point I was waiting to enter this bastard world). Would be epic to see another here.

Spark

Global Moderator
Good call IMO, can't tell either way. But if he keeps playing like this, won't make much difference

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Holy ****. I can't watch this anymore, far too nerve-wracking. Every ball seems like a wicket taking opportunity atm.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Will Tendy have a third coming or is this it for the little man? Sad to see in a way but not in many others :p