• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2 x magnificent hundreds. Need to go on and on now and get a lead. Just loved the reverse sweep for 4 by KP to get his ton, cheeky ****.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
India need to bring Zaheer on. And I said when it started - three spinners are too many on any pitch. There are enough part timers to bowl spin that you're not getting enough value for losing a seamer.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
India need to bring Zaheer on. And I said when it started - three spinners are too many on any pitch. There are enough part timers to bowl spin that you're not getting enough value for losing a seamer.
Yep. The offie turning it in and the leggie or SLA turning it away is all you need. They should've kept Yadav in, I think they feel compelled to keep bowling spin here since England are supposed to just fold to it

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Third year? Christ mate, I was working myself to death :ph34r:
Only got about 8,000 words and a presentation due for January 7th I think, so its not too bad in 2nd year will only have about 6,000 words next semester but its all good.

Also I think Yadav had a back issue before the game either that or Dhoni's an even ****ter selector than he is captain.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That hour couldn't have gone any better, 78 runs both men getting their tons and hardly a chance on a supposed tricky pitch to bat on. Either these two are playing brilliantly or India are bowling crap, need to take the new ball now and hope that it bounces and turns more. Also giving Zaheer a trundle can't do any harm.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Bumble was just making an interesting point about how only 8 overs of seam in the innings is meaning there isn't as much wear and tear on the pitch as there would be usually.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Only got about 8,000 words and a presentation due for January 7th I think, so its not too bad in 2nd year will only have about 6,000 words next semester but its all good.

Also I think Yadav had a back issue before the game either that or Dhoni's an even ****ter selector than he is captain.
Oh I was bull****ting you, I barely remember anything of my third year. No idea if I did any work or not