• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ATG Teams General arguing/discussing thread

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jono is Sachin.

A recently retired **** who holds most posting records, unless you count that one guy who apparently made 80,000 posts ages ago (I personally choose to believe he was a myth. No one can post twice as much as the nearest competitor ).

sunilz

International Regular
I should be included in the team. I can play the role of Rabada. However I will respect the decision of team management.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha yeah I felt bad about leaving a lot of people out. The CW first class system is just outstanding. Lots to choose from ?

Flem274*

123/5
***** is the Mark Chapman of CW cricket. Flash numbers at first glance but if he ever settles on playing for a main game side rather than the likes of Hong Kong he's quickly exposed as a bloke who takes plenty of balls to the face

but he can still hit a mean six on the front foot, and might be good one day

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I should be included in the team. I can play the role of Rabada. However I will respect the decision of team management.
It's ok, India will have a new XI in a week. I'm sure you'll be somewhere on the wheel.

In fact if I was your captain I'd get you under the lid to have a few words while Burgey was batting.

the big bambino

International Captain
Probably been done but here’s my poetry in motion XI

Lawrence Rowe
Majid Khan
Azharuddin
Gower
M Waugh
Viswanath
Bob Taylor
Holding
Lillee
Underwood
Bedi

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Probably been done but here’s my poetry in motion XI

Lawrence Rowe
Majid Khan
Azharuddin
Gower
M Waugh
Viswanath
Bob Taylor
Holding
Lillee
Underwood
Bedi
Mine, with no players from your XI...

Vaughan
Kanhai
Lara
Crowe
Martyn
Miller
Imran
Hadlee
Wasim
Roberts
Qadir

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Kallis is rated no.1 all rounder in history according to my ratings.

Personally, I would pick almost ten allrounders ahead of him.

My personal XI

ST Jayasuriya
SR Tendulkar
V Kohli
IVA Richards
AB de Villiers
MS Dhoni+
L Klusener
Wasim Akram
SE Bond
J Garner
M Muralitharan
Overlooking McGrath? Big call.

Edit: Wait, that team has zero Australians, the team that won 5/11 world cups!

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
SA all time test XI

B.Richards
G.Smith
J.Kallis
G.Pollock
D.Nourse
AB DeVilliers +
A.Faulkner
M.Procter
H.Tayfield
D.Steyn
A.Donald
I would perhaps have Shaun Pollock in place of Faulkner, harsh as that may be on the latter.

BTW, what does CW think about Greame Smith vs. Bruce Mitchell? I often tend to pick the latter.