• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of the Infamous

Teja.

Global Moderator
Gilchrist

Raina not close at all an I'm extremely biased towards Azhar because he visited my old school a couple of times and despite obv. being a slimeball for what he did, seemed like a polite enough guy

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Gilchrist greater crimes against humans, Azhar greater crimes against cricket
wow
he always struck me as a nice guy

edit- awwww LOOL it's some other Gilchrist. For a good couple of mins I was in disbelief.

Last edited:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ooh, this is a toughie, Gilchrist, because of the iron incident though. In general intimidating batsman is what fast-bowler's should do, don't mind some of the anecdotes about Bouncers, but deliberate beamers, a tad different.

Azza, a terrible disappointment.