• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Such a pathetic effort.

Next season thunder need to clear the decks. Don't sign Gayle, sign 3 players with his salary who are going to contribute day in an day out.

benchmark00

It's gold that a bloke who hates "franchise" teams in football codes can feel so deeply for a 12 month old made-for-tv outfit.
Yes I'm deeply devastated about the Sydney sixers not making the finals :/

Fortunately I have my beloved Punjab Kings XI.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Stars 2 from 2 under White.

Prior trying very hard to beat Styris as worst overseas. If only Hussey held that catch at mid-off, to make it four of the same dismissals in a row.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Khawaja the big wicket in the end. He needed to bat through.

Cosgrove doesn't seem suited to this form of the game (tm)

Carters chewed up precious deliveries as well.

ajdude

International Coach
dimi's always seemed like a good bloke, could be his accent though tbh

born in perth and only moved to england in the late 90s iirc

uvelocity

International Coach
3 uvelocity not telling 5,223
4 Danish Diplodocus' tastemark00 4,981

dimi very aussie accent hey

Last edited:

Redbacks

International Captain
Any thunders fans happy to blame khawaja for the loss?

Cruising to a win and he showed a lack of commons sense by playing high risk shots. Get the man to have a chat with Michael Bevan stat!

benchmark00

I reckon it was Khawajas fault itbt. He knew they had nothing behind him, he just needed to take the game deep, instead took the easy way out.