• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So Hauritz has bowled 3 overs and Hopes has bowled 3 overs in the first 13 overs. Sydney chasing just 128, would definitely chose those 2 over Roach, McDermott, Christian and Cutting.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't have either in my dt ftr.

Lol your dt, **** its bad. So so bad. I've missed three rounds and I'm still giving you a dicking.

uvelocity

International Coach
Don't have either in my dt ftr.

Lol your dt, **** its bad. So so bad. I've missed three rounds and I'm still giving you a dicking.
lol missed. you were on to it so much you made trades a round in advance. worst excuses from this **** honestly. readers shaking their heads atm

uvelocity

International Coach
pretty sure if we counted how many players have actually played in our dt's youd have significantly more game days

anyway stop typing im catching the excuse disease

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
last time i attempt to pick the thunder team

squad: All to play for vs Stars

Chris Gayle
Matt Prior
Usman Khawaja
Mark Cosgrove (or cosgrove opening)
Ryan Carters
Simon Keen (yeah **** you Borgas)
Tremain or Abbott (by this point, thunder are 5/70 after 12)
Adam Zampa
Luke Doran
Dirk Nannes
Gurinder Sandhu

reuniting the spin twins baby. zampa and doran probably feel lonely when only one of them plays. win toss bowl first. cause we don't want to see this team bat.

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
last time i attempt to pick the thunder team

squad: All to play for vs Stars

Chris Gayle
Matt Prior
Usman Khawaja
Mark Cosgrove (or cosgrove opening)
Ryan Carters
Simon Keen (yeah **** you Borgas)
Tremain or Abbott (by this point, thunder are 5/70 after 12)
Adam Zampa
Luke Doran
Dirk Nannes
Gurinder Sandhu

reuniting the spin twins baby. zampa and doran probably feel lonely when only one of them plays. win toss bowl first. cause we don't want to see this team bat.
I can confirm that Zampa does indeed feel lonely ftr. Has nothing to do with Doran though.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some impressive bowling actions on show tonight, thought Feldman looked decent. The little Sri Lankan bowling for Sydney certainly has an interesting action too.

It's a pity Brisbane is the only choice for membership, but I guess flying to Sydney would get a bit costly.