• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Himannv

International Coach
Eds is so far ahead of everyone else at the moment. Anyway good to have a classic draft for a change. Put up the list and lets get this show on the road.

Jager

International Debutant
Eds is so far ahead of everyone else at the moment. Anyway good to have a classic draft for a change. Put up the list and lets get this show on the road.
The man's a gun, that's for sure - I'll do so after we sort the relegations/promotions. I am assuming it's just going to be Cevno down, Agent TBY up (although he's not logged in in a week, but I've messaged him) because rvd was once again the victor in the reserves.

watson

Banned
As a reminder, the winning teams have been;

Eds’ XI: Round 1 - Classic Draft
1. Barry Richards
2. Gordon Greenidge
3. Charlie Macartney
4. Brian Lara
5. AB De Villiers
6. Frank Worrell*
7. Jeff Dujon+
8. Kapil Dev
9. Malcolm Marshall
10. Hugh Tayfield
11. Joel Garner

12th. Eddie Barlow

Cevno/Marcuss' XI: Round 2 - Voodoo Draft
1. Herbert Sutcliffe
2. Justin Langer
3. Archie Jackson
4. Clive Lloyd
5. Steve Waugh
6. Warwick Armstrong
7. Alan Knott †
8. Imran Khan
9. Hugh Tayfield
10. Bob Willis
11. Fred Trueman

12th. Mushtaq Mohammad

Blakus' XI: Round 3 - Clause Draft (Tied for first)
1. Bert Sutcliffe (NZ)
2. Graeme Smith*
3. Rahul Dravid
4. Denis Compton
5. Everton Weekes
6. Michael Hussey
7. Alan Knott+
8. Ray Lindwall
9. Hedley Verity
10. Joel Garner
11. Neil Adcock

12th. Karen Rolton

Himannv's XI: Round 3: Clause Draft (Tied for first)
1. Geoffrey Boycott
2. Alastair Cook
3. Viv Richards
4. Allan Border
5. Lindsay Hassett*
6. Graham Thorpe
7. Les Ames+
8. Shaun Pollock
9. Harold Larwood
10. Fred Spofforth
11. Muttiah Muralitharan

12th. Ellyse Perry

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
The man's a gun, that's for sure - I'll do so after we sort the relegations/promotions. I am assuming it's just going to be Cevno down, Agent TBY up (although he's not logged in in a week, but I've messaged him) because rvd was once again the victor in the reserves.
Is it confirmed that Dan wants to stay in the reserve league again?

Jager

International Debutant
Dan's out, he will be busy in the next month so Howe is going to run the reserves.

Still not sure on Cevno's plans, will have everything sorted by tomorrow so we can get going.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Marcuss won't be around CW much for the next little while so I'll be making any draft picks for him while he's gone, if that's okay with y'all.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
:laugh:

Okay fine, Marcuss will be making his picks on Facebook and I'll be posting them for him. They're still his picks though.. I swear! :ph34r: :whistling:
Is the distance between Facebook and cricketweb thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar apaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaart that he can't jump on and post them himself? :ph34r:

Sorry, just being a jerk.

watson

Banned
I guess if Cevno, KK, and Marcuss are all tied on points then there is little choice if two people want to move across from the Reserves.