• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in England 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Danger here is the Windies overdo the short stuff and waste the second new rock.

Strauss almost somnambulant this morning.

uvelocity

International Coach
I hope something happens before the f1 starts webber on poleski

but I think rosberg will win

well something happened

Burgey

I hope something happens before the f1 starts webber on poleski

but I think rosberg will win

well something happened
Why do you want to watch a lot of cars go around single file in the order they start for 90 minutes?

Webber will **** the start. He's ********.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Gem of an innings.

How many runs Strauss scored this morning, 10?

Good morning for the Windies. Control and bowling to a plan.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
poms should have picked taylor
Interesting one, actually.

He's the Loins' captain, so presumably he was at one stage thought of as the man most likely to. I can't shake off the suspicion that, on careful inspection, his technique doesn't quite measure up to the stats and the selectors have bridled at taking the plunge.

In all honesty tho I don't recall anyone talking up Bairstow's chances beforehand. Compton, Taylor, Patel and even Stokes (before injury) were spoken of, but even our French posters weren't that enthusiastic about the young ranga's prospects.

Burgey

Rampaul one of the few blokes I've seen who seems to consistently swing both the new and old balls in.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Why do you want to watch a lot of cars go around single file in the order they start for 90 minutes?

Webber will **** the start. He's ********.
Haven't watched F1 for a couple of years? With DRS its so much more entertaining. Monaco though wont see as many overtakes though..

Interesting innings from Bairstow.. I'm sure he overcome his current issue with the short ball - however England might prefer to have someone coming in at 6 who can bowl a bit.

Spikey

Rampaul one of the few blokes I've seen who seems to consistently swing both the new and old balls in.
He really has done a career 360. When he was over here back in what 09 (?) he looked terrible, but now he looks great, all while adding more and more weight!

Spikey

With Bairstow, was it pace, or just the bounce? Like I heard Howe saying Bairstow's the sorta guy who will make 80 odd while everyone struggles, so what, he scores on days where it's swinging? Where the ball is being kept full?