• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW50 2nd Edition - No 06

smash84

The Tiger King
Christ I'm sick of opening these threads and finding dozens of posts just saying where you had him. I don't give a **** where you had him. If you feel he's misplaced, how about you say why. At least that way it's about the actual cricketer, and not just about the exact bloody numbers on your ****ing list.

lol....good point

FTR I had him at 6 or 7

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Christ I'm sick of opening these threads and finding dozens of posts just saying where you had him. I don't give a **** where you had him. If you feel he's misplaced, how about you say why. At least that way it's about the actual cricketer, and not just about the exact bloody numbers on your ****ing list.

Exhale

Gonna go have a kitkat
You now have my vote in BOTM from here until eternity.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Now that is a picture
It's a beauty isn't it?

It reminded me of when one of our quicks bounced a bloke who'd been frustrating us by playing and missing a lot and sat him on his arse. Looked a lot like that, but he didn't hit him.

Did walk down the deck and kick dirt over him as he laid there though.

Last edited:

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
I didn't place him this high but if you think he is the greatest fast bowler of all time - which a lot of members of this site do - then he is fairly placed IMO.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Even if you dont condier him that highly, that 6 people didn't vote him top 25 at all was a bit surprising.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Looking back at my list, I don't really know why I put him as low as I did. Should've been in my top ten.