• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Celebrating Sachin

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Celebrating Sachin

This week Sachin finally reached the historic milestone of one hundred international centuries. To mark this I have gathered together some of my favourite quotes, both about him and from him.

By Gulu Ezekiel

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
great work Fred.......

really enjoyed the quotes on him spanning 22 years of cricket and counting

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Has Tendulkar shared a dressing room with anyone who wasn't born when Tendulkar first played for India?

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Has Tendulkar shared a dressing room with anyone who wasn't born when Tendulkar first played for India?
Saurabh Tiwary seems to be the only international player for India born after Tendulkar's debut. However Tendulkar didn't feature in any of Tiwary's three ODIs.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
It's still funny to think that Virat Kohli was only a year old when Tendulkar debuted.

At the SCG Tendulkar was dismissed by a bowler who hadn't been born when he first played Test cricket.