• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in New Zealand 2012

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
To be fair, any other team 164/3 after 32.5 overs would be considered to be in a decent position. However my crystal ball tells me we're still going to struggle to set a good total.

A lot depends on this pair obviously.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
iejgpishfuigsghnearbprmgbr bdf bsf bsgh
$^#%^$&#!!!!!

Now Ryder and Franklin need to bat for the next 10 overs.

Days of Grace

International Captain
**** I hate the ****ing batting powerplay.

It comes off 1 every 10 times at most. Beforehand, players stagnate because they are afraid of getting out just before taking it. And when they do take it, 9/10 some set batsman gets out when set for a ton by playing normally.

Get rid of the ****ing thing.

BeeGee

International Captain
NZ really are hopeless at bating first in ODIs.
The figures to back up my statement...

In ODIs in the last 5 years -
Fielding first: 52% win rate.
Batting first: 44% win rate.

So when we field first we win more games than we lose. When we bat first we lose more games than we win.

Blakey

State Vice-Captain
Hahaha this is just excellent! At least now the All Whites should have more people tuning in to watch their game.

Go the All Whites!