• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Zimbabwe in New Zealand 2012

thierry henry

International Coach
Fair dinkum, there was a shot where Taibu had disturbed the stumps substantially and Watling hadn't even reached the line and we think that's safe, Vettori is maybe 2mm short and we think that's out?

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Fair dinkum, there was a shot where Taibu had disturbed the stumps substantially and Watling hadn't even reached the line and we think that's safe, Vettori is maybe 2mm short and we think that's out?
With Vettori, there were several successive frames where his foot was on the line and the bails were flying - it's irrelevant that he was out by a matter of millemetres - it was clear to all that he was out. With Watling, one frame he was outside the crease and the bails still on, next frame he's home with the bails flying. Benifit of the doubt = batsman's.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
On Taylor, I'm not overly bothered about his injury for this series provided he's fit within 3 weeks for the start of the South African series.

It doesn't help his amazing Test/catches ratio any that he won't be fielding this game though.:happy:

thierry henry

International Coach
With Vettori, there were several successive frames where his foot was on the line and the bails were flying - it's irrelevant that he was out by a matter of millemetres - it was clear to all that he was out. With Watling, one frame he was outside the crease and the bails still on, next frame he's home with the bails flying. Benifit of the doubt = batsman's.
How do you know Vettori didn't have a mm of his foot behind the line? Could you see any of the line behind his foot? I couldn't.

Just showed Watling again, he was obviously out, wtf is going on. The stumps are all tilted over ffs, since when was there benefit of the doubt just in case someone glued the bails on?

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
How do you know Vettori didn't have a mm of his foot behind the line? Could you see any of the line behind his foot? I couldn't.

Just showed Watling again, he was obviously out, wtf is going on. The stumps are all tilted over ffs, since when was there benefit of the doubt just in case someone glued the bails on?
Alright just read that you've got MySky HD, you probably got a better look at the Watling dismissal than I did. I'll give you that one.

Nah, Vettori was out, no doubt at all there mate.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Zimbabwe looking down and very dependent on Taylor to score another century. So great to have 500ish on the board to put pressure on the opposition.

Doctor

School Boy/Girl Captain
Sub-50 total. Heard it here first.

ed: **** it's already 3/11. Last time I checked it was 0/2.

Last edited:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Turned around to let the cat in and get him settled and I come back to another 2 wickets down. Wtf