• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Peter Siddle Appreciation Society (PSAS)

Sylvester

State Captain
Siddle has always had the tool to be successful, could see it from his debut season. He showed he could swing the ball at the MCG against SA, he showed he has the cutters and he could also reverse it. Just never put all of that together until this season. Always been capable of hitting that 150km/h mark too, was frustrating in his first season when he would bowl at that speed then drop to high 130s.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I mean, Carters is already hardly proving himself as Wade's replacement, to then drop a sitter off Siddle on a hat-trick...

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've mucked this up ignore me, it wasn't important anyway.

Last edited: