• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2011/12

juro

U19 12th Man
Not that they are really encouraging people to go to the womens' game, though. The gap between the first and second game is what, 2 hours plus? Is there any sort of entertainment for people in between?

Would have been better to have the womens' game from 4 to 7. That way people would at least be able to get there for the final overs. Nine could have shown the coverage on a digital channel...

ajdude

International Coach
yeah true, i forgot about the gap in between. i just figured instead of catching a packed train up, i could get an earlier one and just chill there haha and watch ellyse perry and well yeah

juro

U19 12th Man
yeah true, i forgot about the gap in between. i just figured instead of catching a packed train up, i could get an earlier one and just chill there haha and watch ellyse perry and well yeah
I've heard cricket described as an excuse for blokes to stand around and scratch themselves. Didn't realise how equal-opportunity our game was...

EDIT: Sorry, didn't realise how big the image was... :-O :laugh:

Last edited:

Jayzamann

International Regular
Will she actually play? Was carrying the drinks with Alyssa Healy yesterday.

Doctor

School Boy/Girl Captain
Ellyse Perry bowled beautifully today.

A bit slow, I suppose, from 110-120kmph, but could definitely replace Lee in our men's t20 team.

thierry henry

International Coach
*Thierry's height watch*

James Pattinson is surprisingly short next to the commentary team. Only looks 6'1" or maybe 6'2", but looks a unit on the field.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Nice shot from spider cam there. Gimmicky, obvz, but it does let us see the movement a player makes before and actually playing the shot.

Oh, pie, Vinay. Half-volley on middle and leg duly dispatched.