• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bangladeshi Fans at it again

Xuhaib

International Coach
best thread on interwebz.

We are going to eat Ajmal alive

we did well against the English pacers,Mushy thrashed Brett Lee few months ago, Roach looked clueless against us, Gul was nicely dealt by Tamim in Pakistan, ZAheer is Tamim,Ryad's bunny.

:laugh:

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator

we did well against the English pacers,Mushy thrashed Brett Lee few months ago, Roach looked clueless against us, Gul was nicely dealt by Tamim in Pakistan, ZAheer is Tamim,Ryad's bunny.

:laugh: Where did you find that? Bangla Cricket?

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
haha...yeah.
I remember joining up there to follow a Bangladesh/Zimbabwe series because I felt the Zimbabwe forum was too biased.

I must say, joining that forum because another was too biased was probably the most hilariously and unintentionally ironic thing I've ever done.

Xuhaib

International Coach
yeah I also made my first visit their during this odi series and all i can say is they have pretty unrealistic expectations from their side.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
yeah I also made my first visit their during this odi series and all i can say is they have pretty unrealistic expectations from their side.
It just makes the general attitude of the players all the more surprising though.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
In that thread that Xuhaib pointed out...there are some hilarious posts but some of them also quite realistic....

Shri

Mr. Glass
How much longer before its going to be a grenade instead of a stone? Security measures should be better, goes for all boards.

smash84

The Tiger King

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I thought you couldn't find worse forums than PakPassion and ICF lol

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I find that the Chinese made ones are more reliable and cost effective.

Figure 1.0. A Chinese made pedestal fan.