• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How good is the Pakistan Team right now? (AKA the Pakistani climate thread)

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
The talent that hasn't really achieved anything for a considerable time now, I'd hasten to add.

Xuhaib

International Coach
still remember how the british media was up in arms during the Moore-Petersen row and if I recall correctly performance did suffer during that time.Such incidents are minor issues for Pakistan even during this so called period of calm we had the coach-captain media duel just few months back.

However we should not hasten in hailing this turnaround this side has not faced a top 4 opposition in the last 12 months the series against the English will be the first real test of Misbah's Pakistan

Last edited:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
The talent that hasn't really achieved anything for a considerable time now, I'd hasten to add.
Well if England can take over a century to win a world cup that too a t20 We have done it twice in 2 decades..... I would give sometime to the new talent we found...

At least we dont have to import Saffers ..its home grown talent... I'd hasten to add.

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
haha...the needling has already started on CW.Series will be fun hopefully Pakistan can back it up on the field.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha, this is fun. Finally a heated argument on the forum that doesn't involve India. Time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the action - Keep it going fellas' :jerry:

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Well if England can take over a century to win a world cup that too a t20 We have done it twice in 2 decades..... I would give sometime to the new talent we found...

At least we dont have to import Saffers ..its home grown talent... I'd hasten to add.
You export a considerable amount to UK jails, however.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Haha, this is fun. Finally a heated argument on the forum that doesn't involve India. Time to sit back, relax, and enjoy the action - Keep it going fellas' :jerry:
TBH, I'm crying myself to sleep over how Pakistan's comeback via a 4-1 in ODIs has completely overshadowed past comebacks by other teams, like perhaps India beating the World Champions 2-1 in 2001, or a World Series depleted Australia beating India back when Burgey was still in his 50's. :ph34r:

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
In T20 and ODI they definitely have the best bowling lineup in the world right now. Ajmal, Afridi and Hafeez have been superb. Still not entirely convinced about Pakistan's batting