• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
steve davies yet another example of a signing that would have made sense than D. Bravo btw

edit bowl ritz already

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Shah's shot ITSTL.

Hurricanes making a game of this now.

EDIT: Pathetic fielding, you can't drop those guys twice. Horrible standard throughout the whole competition.

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Decent game that. Shame as I was enjoying the Heat being so inept (it helped mask the Stars failures).

Birt has struck some great form of late. I'm still bemused at how he managed to play a couple games for Australia some years back, however now I'd love for him to be selected for the Australian T20 side.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Thoughts on Symonds' commentary tonight?

Despite all facts point to a resounding failure, I found myself informed and laughing more often than not.

benchmark00

Thoughts on Symonds' commentary tonight?

Despite all facts point to a resounding failure, I found myself informed and laughing more often than not.
Mentioned it earlier in the competition - enjoy him far more in commentary than I did when he was a player.

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
Symonds is great, you can hear the excitement in his voice whenever something interesting happens on the field.

Someone just needs to teach him to turn the microphone off when he is only saying something to the other commentators (Mark Taylor and Ian Chappell are also frequently guilty of this).

Spikey

CAMERON WHITE POLL

How many runs will he score?

10 or above (ahahahahahahahahahaha)