• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Feature: The Greatest Test Innings

viriya

International Captain
I'm thinking of modifying my formula a bit with some of your ideas.. let's see how it goes. Nice work.

Days of Grace

International Captain
No, actually, leave it for now, thanks.

I realised that there was a certain problem in that Kallis' 65* in a total of 128 against Australia in 2001/02 gets a rating of 9.38, which is just not right. So, I decided to limit innings played in team scores under 300 that were well under the average RPW for that particular match, i.e. the innings has no relevancy.

1st Test: Australia v South Africa at Adelaide, Dec 14-18, 2001 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Working out these ratings is really frustrating. Viriya, how does Kallis' innings rate on your system?