• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Speersy

U19 Cricketer
Haha its funny they were in such an incredible position, and just lost it soo bad. I went to bed when we were 0/170 ish. I dont think Watson should be at the top of the order. Its fair enough against weaker opposition when he dominates them and kinda sets the tone (which doesn't really matter in Test cricket) but we need someone who will grit it out and not play a rash shot when the bowling gets tough. Warner is awesome, but opening with him will only make it worse imo. Perhaps Mash & Hughes would be more stable, not really sure.

Kinda sick of losing though lol

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Game's too close to predict which way it's going to go with any great confidence but you gotta think the day is set up for Kallis and AB to get a score today.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Oh don't get me wrong, I'm still hoping they fail miserably and possibly die of anal cancer.

Woodster

International Captain
What a waste from Rudolph, played a beautiful back foot punch the ball before, then tried pulling a quick delivery that was on him far sooner than he imagined. He has to be beating himself up in the change room after that.