• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** DRS discussion thread

UDRS?

• Total voters

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
@GIMH
I didn't bring a debate into it tbf , was just giving a example of smugness and arrogance from the past month only (not years before ftr). This because you were bringing smugnesss and arrogance into it.

And the example i gave was more relevant to the accusations you brought up ,than what you did first bringing up another debate which was not relevant at all at the time with what was posted here.

I disagreed with your accusations about arrogance and smugness and the analogy being inccorect which you later agreed with ,so just gave examples supporting my position at the time .
Think should end it at that:)

G.I.Joe

International Coach
You guys had better kiss and make up.

Its got to appear unforced, unrehearsed, wet, and I expect plenty of tongue.

Go.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
How is that smugness and arrogance?:wacko:
If that is Smugness and arrogance then what is when people go and call Swann in a different league altogether to Harbhajan(so much so they can't be mentioned together) and when they go and call India bowlers Bangladesh standard.

Edit- before you go on a rant i am not talking about you here only.:)
I'd appreciate it if in future you didn't try to drag me into pointless arguments.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
None of the Swann Harby comments have anything to do with this. Are you just going to bring up old debates in every thread now?

Anyway, I shouldn't have had that dig at vcs and brought this stuff into a second thread. Stand by what I said, but not going to bore anyone with it any further.
Was just giving a example of smugness and arrogance ftr.

And you were the one who brought another debate into it in the first place with a false analogy which had nothing to do with what VCS posted here. So accusing me of bringing another debate into it is a bit rich.
Yeah, I made a bit of a thoughtless comment, GIMH made one, we're all even. :)

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Was just a example of something GIMH was accusing VCS of which i disagreed with. So was trying to do a comparison.
I didn't even mention you or your name ,ftr and didn't want to actually debate thos here.

Last edited:

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Well I still see no real reason for no Hawkeye and I still believe batsmen to all be total ****s who deserve the three strikes and out rule but I do agree that there are more important things in life and its time we all moved on.

Spark

Global Moderator
I thought we used Virtual Eye during the Ashes?

I'm aware that Hawkeye has always been much more hawkish wrt ball tracking though