• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Your most aesthetically appealing XI

Joao

U19 12th Man
S Watson
Vaughan
Sangakarra
M Waugh
Lara
No 6...somebody help me here - throw me some names 1992-now
Gilchrist
Akram
Warne
S Jones
Waqar

12th Pidge (because I love him but only as a purist, faily bland to watch for a normal person)

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tbh theres nothing original about it, it's an instinctively natural thing to do if you're appealing vociferously

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
  • Sehwag
  • Trescothick
  • Lara
  • Tendulkar
  • Richards
  • Cairns (RFM)
  • Gilchrist (WK)
  • Akram (LF)
  • Warne (LBG)
  • Muralitharan (OB)
  • Garner (RF)
Of course, there's the guilty pleasure of enjoying brutes in action, but I tried really hard to leave them out.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
  • Sehwag
  • Trescothick
  • Lara
  • Tendulkar
  • Richards
  • Cairns (RFM)
  • Gilchrist (WK)
  • Akram (LF)
  • Warne (LBG)
  • Muralitharan (OB)
  • Garner (RF)
Of course, there's the guilty pleasure of enjoying brutes in action, but I tried really hard to leave them out.
Interesting you name Sehwag & Tres. Both quality stoke players who I enjoy watching immensely, but neither possessed of what the coaching manual would call a classic technique.

Both rely more on weight-transference than orthodox footwork.