• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Ratings

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Ripping off pasag once again, India posters' ratings in the series so far:

Jono 6 - Not here much to lead his troops who he normally controls. Gains points because I don't have to read his **** but loses them for not inspiring his peers. Mediocre
silentstriker 7 - You know India are ****ed when he can't find anything to be offensive about
Cevno 5 - Been gracious in defeat and generally inoffensive throughout the match aside from a bizarre miscomprehension of the directions a ball could travel in, blotted his copybook heavily
vcs 1 - Only posted to tell us he wasn't posting and might have got a decent score otherwise, WAC
Shri 10 - Brilliant posts about Anderson being a vampire
honestbharani N/A - My mother always said if you ain't got anything nice to say then don't say anything

All in good fun lads :ph34r:

And if you haven't been rated here, you might get lucky later in the series

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Those posts have been shipped over to a different thread now IIRC

But yeah

Daemon 10 - WAG

He gets 10/10 from me for a hilarious slapping down of shivfan when he was doing his customary whining about players not going to the West Indies.
But Gambhir, Zaheer and Sachin missed the Caribbean tour. They deserve to have their first born children killed and a plague of locusts. Obviously.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
If Gambhir had gone the Carribbean, Prior wouldn't have hit the ball at him. karma u c

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
He gets 10/10 from me for a hilarious slapping down of shivfan when he was doing his customary whining about players not going to the West Indies.
Those posts have been shipped over to a different thread now IIRC

But yeah

Daemon 10 - WAG
This is my single most greatest achievement on CricketWeb.

Anderson is ****. India>England. UDRS can suck my ****. Sachin is God.

smash84

The Tiger King
I could have bowled better than Sharma in the first innings. Given India got the best of the bowling conditions in the match, Sharma's first innings figures are inexcusable.

Harbhajan getting a 3 from Spark and Corrin is at least 3 points too many.
gun post regarding Harbhajan and I completely agree :laugh: