• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What's up with all the Indians hating on Australian Cricket on Youtube?

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Sorry for harassing you a work rob but you should be sorry for implying sachin ever lost his wicket in a cricket match.

BlazeDragon

Banned
Sorry for harassing you a work rob but you should be sorry for implying sachin ever lost his wicket in a cricket match.
What do you mean he lost his wicket? He didn't actually lose his wicket but was cruelly given out by racist umpires who have it in for Indian batsmen. Infact It's not even possible for him to be out. Because he is God, and God is everywhere, so he can't lose his wicket. Therefore, he should have been given not out, and the umpires single-handedly loses those matches for India.

However if Ponting makes a century, its obviously a fixed match.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
I read this thread topic and all the 63 posts posted thus far.

I'm sure the opening poster is a genuine bloke and has the best intentions in mind, but a thread like this can quickly go down the wrong line. It would be a shame if that were to happen.

IMHO, there are more than cricketing reasons for Indian animosity towards Australians on YouTube. And of course, hatred like love is a two-way street. Couple that with a sports video (a platform for emotional expression) and the basic lack of accountability that comes along with having an anonymous username, and it's no wonder that logic and decency take a backseat.

Weeding out racism or hatred on the internet is an impossible proposition. Cricket lovers would do well to distance themselves from such nonesense and just enjoy the sport. That's one of the reasons we have a moderated forum for decent cricket lovers here.

We've all been to YouTube and I think I echo most people's sentiments when I say this - it ain't a haven for the connoisseurs of the game! :cool:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
To be honest the first time I joined CW I was half expecting Indo-Pak comment wars to be flying all over the place.

Fusion

Global Moderator
To be honest the first time I joined CW I was half expecting Indo-Pak comment wars to be flying all over the place.
Those trolls do show up from time to time. Fortunately, they are mostly ignored and members from both sides stand up to their boorishness when needed.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I have to say cricket Web is a great forum where you have Indian and Pakistani posters getting along really well (imagine that). Great job mods for keeping the forum this way.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
What do you mean he lost his wicket? He didn't actually lose his wicket but was cruelly given out by racist umpires who have it in for Indian batsmen. Infact It's not even possible for him to be out. Because he is God, and God is everywhere, so he can't lose his wicket. Therefore, he should have been given not out, and the umpires single-handedly loses those matches for India.

However if Ponting makes a century, its obviously a fixed match.
Sarcasm.