• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Appreciation Society for the Indian bowling attack apart from Zaheer

Teja.

Global Moderator
Very under-loved IMO. Before some smartarse links to the 1st test in SA, Please refer to last test in SL and 3rd test against NZ, 2010.

They're not terrible ffs.

Bun

Banned
I agree with Teja.

I love how people state it as if India's bowling attack is equal to Bangaldesh and in the same breath say bowlers win test matches.

That world is a selfcontradictory mire couldn't be more espoused in briefer a statement.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
I agree with Teja.

I love how people state it as if India's bowling attack is equal to Bangaldesh and in the same breath say bowlers win test matches.

That world is a selfcontradictory mire couldn't be more espoused in briefer a statement.
Probably because without Zaheer they wouldn't be no.1

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ishant > Sreesanth,tbh.:p
They should get the caste reservations in the education system and in politics to the cricket team as well just so Ishant can sit out of the team. WAC.

Praveen is gonna shine in the WI tests anyway and replace him. :cool:

Howe_zat

Audio File
"Not terrible" evidently the best we can come up with. Says a lot.

I agree with Teja.

Straw flying everywhere.

Teja.

Global Moderator

400 wickets @ 31 and can pose for a photo to boot. Haters gonna hate. :cool:

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass

400 wickets @ 31 and can pose for a photo to boot. Haters gonna hate. :cool:
Another 8 years left in him. If he finds some serious form in there some where, he could end up with 650 wickets in test cricket. Scary.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
They should get the caste reservations in the education system and in politics to the cricket team as well just so Ishant can sit out of the team. WAC.

Praveen is gonna shine in the WI tests anyway and replace him. :cool:
:laugh:

:p