Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 905

Thread: ESPNcricinfo World XI

  1. #691
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,261
    Why the **** do you all care if Aussie understands India are #1 even if they are not dominant, or whether he rates Sehwag?

    After like 2-3 debates, when he's not understanding your point at all, or refusing to accept it, it's time to say "okay well this isn't going anywhere."

    That being said, hilarious flow chart SS
    "I am very happy and it will allow me to have lot more rice."

    Eoin Morgan on being given a rice cooker for being Man of the Match in a Dhaka Premier Division game.

  2. #692
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ksfls;fsl;lsFJg/s
    Posts
    28,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Jeets doesn't really deserve to be bowling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlai View Post
    Well yeah Tendy is probably better than Bradman, but Bradman was 70 years ago, if he grew up in the modern era he'd still easily be the best. Though he wasn't, can understand the argument for Tendy even though I don't agree.
    Proudly supporting Central Districts
    RIP Craig Walsh

  3. #693
    Hall of Fame Member aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cricket
    Posts
    16,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Why the **** do you all care if Aussie understands India are #1 even if they are not dominant, or whether he rates Sehwag?

    After like 2-3 debates, when he's not understanding your point at all, or refusing to accept it, it's time to say "okay well this isn't going anywhere."

    That being said, hilarious flow chart SS
    Why does it have to be me who is the one that has to bow understand you peoples POVs or accept it?. Does CW have some elitist structure?. It is either somebody is wrong & somebody is right. The facts decide that.

    Just as the facts in cricket history prove conclusively why Indian aren't # 1 ATM & why Sehwag shouldn't be rated that highly ATS of his career. Very simple stuff.

  4. #694
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,261
    Okay I'll rephrase it.

    Just like everyone else except aussie posts in this thread or the rankings thread isn't accepting aussie's view, we may as well stop.

    There, just for you aussie.


  5. #695
    vcs
    vcs is offline
    International Coach vcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    India
    Posts
    10,305
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Let me make it easy for you mate:


  6. #696
    State Regular AaronK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    cricket world
    Posts
    926

    That should do it,.. recently, I haven't been getting alot of sleep .. if only this team plays, I could enjoy a good night sleep of maybe 11 hours or so..

    I would add Dravid, Kallis and Bakwasker's (Gavasker) name to that list also and let them put everyone to sleep in the stadium haha

    in all fairness, McGrath was a bit exciting at some points..
    SALMAM KHAN The real king and Baadshah of Bollywood!!!!!!!!

  7. #697
    International Captain ankitj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Hyderabad India
    Posts
    6,183
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
    Bakwasker's (Gavasker) .
    Dude
    Last edited by ankitj; 26-10-2010 at 11:17 PM.

  8. #698
    International Captain bagapath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,112
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
    That should do it,.. recently, I haven't been getting alot of sleep .. if only this team plays, I could enjoy a good night sleep of maybe 11 hours or so..

    I would add Dravid, Kallis and Bakwasker's (Gavasker) name to that list also and let them put everyone to sleep in the stadium haha

    in all fairness, McGrath was a bit exciting at some points..
    did you see gavaskar play?

  9. #699
    Hall of Fame Member honestbharani's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    15,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Why the **** do you all care if Aussie understands India are #1 even if they are not dominant, or whether he rates Sehwag?

    After like 2-3 debates, when he's not understanding your point at all, or refusing to accept it, it's time to say "okay well this isn't going anywhere."

    That being said, hilarious flow chart SS
    Coz he pops up in every thread to spout what most people on here consider to be nonnsense, and with good reason, if I may add..
    We miss you, Fardin. :(. RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    In the end, I think it's so utterly, incomprehensibly boring. There is so much context behind each innings of cricket that dissecting statistics into these small samples is just worthless. No-one has ever been faced with the same situation in which they come out to bat as someone else. Ever.
    A cricket supporter forever

    Member of CW Red and AAAS - Appreciating only the best.


    Check out this awesome e-fed:

    PWE Efed

  10. #700
    Virat Kohli (c) Jono's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    55,261
    So why respond and make the thread full of nonsense rather than a single post?

  11. #701
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,221
    Quote Originally Posted by silentstriker View Post
    Let me make it easy for you mate:


  12. #702
    Hall of Fame Member aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cricket
    Posts
    16,845
    Quote Originally Posted by honestbharani View Post
    Coz he pops up in every thread to spout what most people on here consider to be nonnsense, and with good reason, if I may add..
    Who made you or anyone else on CW the judge as to whether another persons post is nonsense or not?.

    AFAIK another poster is always around who may agree with my POV in a specific thread. So i dont care if a certain elists majority on CW think different, since i dont come on cricket to change minds or change my mind. Just to state & discuss my POV, who agrees or disagree is of no consequence to me.

  13. #703
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ksfls;fsl;lsFJg/s
    Posts
    28,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    So why respond and make the thread full of nonsense rather than a single post?
    Because it's never a single post, and the posts are so full of arrogance and condescension that most of the time people feel compelled to cut him back down to size.

    Basically.

  14. #704
    Request Your Custom Title Now! Flem274*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    ksfls;fsl;lsFJg/s
    Posts
    28,558
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    i dont care if a certain elists majority on CW think different


    Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    since i dont come on cricket to change minds or change my mind.
    Here lies the problem I think.

  15. #705
    Hall of Fame Member aussie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Cricket
    Posts
    16,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Flem274* View Post
    Because it's never a single post, and the posts are so full of arrogance and condescension that most of the time people feel compelled to cut him back down to size.

    Basically.
    I never post with arrogance to anyone. I respectfully debate with everyone. That is just the usual gross mischaracterisation of how the CW elist view the way i post in this new era of CW.

Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Best World Cup 2010 Promos
    By silentstriker in forum 2010 Football World Cup - South Africa
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •