• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka Tri-Series

Howsie

International Captain
If you've watched the match, would have known who started it.
Yeah I watched the match and witnessed the incident, I didn't see anything McCullum done that deserved a meeting with the match referee, unless of course you think giving the opposing batsmen a few words merits that.

Ha Ha! Styris and McCullum trying to sledge Tharanga. Few teams were at receiving ends after stirring the Lankans. NZ might get a back lash.
And it doesn't appear as though you did the other day either.

Last edited:
So 2 games to go.

If Ind win both matches ----- Ind and NZ go through.
If Ind beat SL and lose to NZ ----- Ind and NZ go through.
If Ind lose to SL and beat NZ ----- Ind and SL go through.
If Ind lose both -------- SL and NZ go through.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Sanga has been cleared of all charges. I am sure he did it on purpose. But it wasn't major enough to warrant a punishment so it is all good. Getting asked to explain himself is punishment enough. Most unbecoming for a captain to end up in that situation it must be said. I am sure the incident has been noted by SL management.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The pressure seems to be getting to Sanga... the lost Test, then the Randiv incident and now he reacts to McCullum. Wouldn't mind Dhoni having a word or two next time he comes out to bat, something like this would be good. :D