• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Sri Lanka 2010 - Tests

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
SL announces it's squad. No Thushara, but Malinga in. When Murali retires, Senanayake may take his place. No Mendis also.

Test squad: Kumar Sangakkara (capt), Muttiah Muralitharan (vc), Tillakaratne Dilshan, Tharanga Paranavitana, Mahela Jayawardene, Thilan Samaraweera, Angelo Mathews, Prasanna Jayawardene, Lasith Malinga, Rangana Herath, Dilhara Fernando, Dammika Prasad, Suraj Randiv, Thilina Kandamby, Chanaka Welegedara, Lahiru Thirimanne.

Sri Lanka Board President's XI: Thilan Samaraweera (capt), Upul Tharanga, Lahiru Thirimanne, Thilina Kandamby, Prasanna Jayawardene (wk), Ashan Priyanjana, Kaushal Silva, Chanaka Welegedara, Dilhara Fernando, Chaminda Vidanapathirana, Sachitra Senanayake, Ajantha Mendis, Nuwan Pradeep, Kusal Janith, Dinesh Chandimal

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Disappointed with the absence of UDRS. I don't understand what the Indian team has against it. Last time they made some really ridiculous and downright stupid appeals, this can't be held against the system. Really wish the ICC makes it compulsory for all matches to have it.

Himannv

International Coach
Surprising that UDRS isn't liked much by the BCCI. If they just used it better the first time.....

Fairly decent squad on the whole for Sri Lanka but I'm not overly confident either way. The batting is unlikely to be consistent enough to win the series. We can hope though.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Disappointed with the absence of UDRS. I don't understand what the Indian team has against it. Last time they made some really ridiculous and downright stupid appeals, this can't be held against the system. Really wish the ICC makes it compulsory for all matches to have it.
Is it BCCI or the Indian team though? I just don't get it.. Is it like BCCI don't want the team to get used to UDRS coz they won't spend enough to have it in their home games or is it juz that the players are so God damn stupid in the way they use it that they just don't want it at all.. Either way, stupid is the least one can say about this...

Umar_Akmal

Banned
Surprising that UDRS isn't liked much by the BCCI. If they just used it better the first time.....

Fairly decent squad on the whole for Sri Lanka but I'm not overly confident either way. The batting is unlikely to be consistent enough to win the series. We can hope though.
Last time in SL with UDRS placed.....Sachin scored 95 runs in 6 innings....:laugh: