• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ishant Sharma vs Stuart Broad - Test bowler

Who is better test bowler?

• Total voters

Xuhaib

International Coach
The bowling stocks are pretty healthy atm.

Steyn,Asif,Mitch,Dougeh,Zaheer,Edwards and Anderson are all test quality for any time period.

There there are atleast a dozen with potential to be test standard

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Think Mr Z's mentioned it before. I've been unable read or hear Ishant's name without the song going round in my head ever since.
Indeed I have - and I post it to try to exorcise (or at least share) the demons. Sorry.

I also can't hear JP Duminy's name without thinking of this

Debris

International 12th Man
The bowling stocks are pretty healthy atm.

Steyn,Asif,Mitch,Dougeh,Zaheer,Edwards and Anderson are all test quality for any time period.

There there are atleast a dozen with potential to be test standard
Seems to be a lot of good bowlers around but none of them (except maybe Steyn) seem to have that little bit extra that allows them to dominate.

Bun

Banned
interesting. I thnk its ishant. both have similar wickets but ishant better avg and age also