• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Random country draft

Himannv

International Coach
Cant expect everyone to be online all the time. Will always be an issue. IMO will be tough to finish within a week.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Aubrey Faulkner

Round 1 - South Africa
99* -
Somerset - Graeme Pollock
HB - Shaun Pollock
Zinzan - Jacques Kallis
GI Joe - Aubrey Faulkner
Matt79 -
Himannv -
Blakus -
Brumby -
Cevno -

Matt79

Global Moderator
Allan Donald

Round 1 - South Africa
99* - Graeme Smith
HB - Shaun Pollock
Zinzan - Jacques Kallis
GI Joe - Aubrey Faulkner
Matt79 - Allan Donald
Himannv - Barry Richards
Blakus - Mike Procter
Brumby -
Cevno -

Last edited:

G.I.Joe

International Coach
The guys at the end of the line for certain nations are going to be at a massive disadvantage tbh.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Will make it interesting. That's why I've left out Bangers and Zim - it would disadvantage some people too much.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Round 2 - India

Round 1 - South Africa
99* - Graeme Smith
HB - Shaun Pollock
Zinzan - Jacques Kallis
GI Joe - Aubrey Faulkner
Matt79 - Allan Donald
Himannv - Barry Richards
Blakus - Mike Procter
Brumby - Eddie Barlow
Cevno - Dudley Nourse

Round 2 - India
Cevno -
Brumby -
Blakus -
Himannv -
Matt79 -
GI Joe -
Zinzan -
HB -
Somerset -
99* -

Himannv

International Coach
The South African draft didn't exactly go the way I expected even though the India draft has so far been predictable. Expected Pollock, Richards and Nourse to be gone in the first few rounds.