• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketers - CW's Favorite Cricketer

Xuhaib

International Coach
awesome battle.Love Curtly also the better bowler overall but Pak bias comes here, Waqar.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Spitting that Fred went out, good job I was already banned tbh as I'd have raised ****ing hell

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
You went out in the BOTM too. Shocking time for you.
I can concede defeat to Brumby happily enough, but for the greatest cricketer of all-time to go out to someone who can't do simple ****ing maths...shame on the lot of you

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
19-18 Ambrose. Lead changed innumerable times at the end there.

Shakib-al-Hasan (1987-)

1,179 runs and 75 wickets in 21 Tests for Bangladesh; 85 ODIs
Capable all-rounder who has progressed to Bangladesh Test captaincy at the age of 22
Would have a claim to be Bangladesh' finest cricketer of the Test era on batting or bowling alone

Brian Lara (1969-)

11,953 runs in 131 Tests for West Indies; 299 ODIs
A mainstay of the West Indies team for 17 years, produced world-class output in an increasingly struggling team
Centuries against nine Test nations