• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* South Africa in India

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
No idea why JP got selected as he's been a walking wicket for a long time now

India should win this comfortably from here

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No idea why JP got selected as he's been a walking wicket for a long time now
Indeed, who would've picked JP would slump the way he has after his amazing debut series. Not just because of the runs he scored in Aust, but how solid he looked scoring them.

India should do it easily now, can't see Steyn lasting long again spin on a 5th day pitch in India

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
DeVilliers and Duminy throw away the chance S.Africa had of drawing this one. India should take it easy here.

As for Harbhajan...well he seems to take these kinds of wickets regularly. A really important player - though the stats may not show it.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Indeed, who would've picked JP would slump the way he has after his amazing debut series. Not just because of the runs he scored in Aust, but how solid he looked scoring them.
India should do it easily now, can't see Steyn lasting long again spin on a 5th day pitch in India
tbf he was not facing an off spinner because that the only type of bowling against whom he looks ****.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Good to see, but can we take the remaining 3 wickets in about 20 overs that remain? Unlikely.
Why are there only 20 overs remaining? Cricinfo says a minimum of 55.

And surely India should take 3 tailenders in 20 overs.

Sir Alex

Banned
Why 20 overs? Light?
Why are there only 20 overs remaining? Cricinfo says a minimum of 55.

And surely India should take 3 tailenders in 20 overs.
Yes. 56 overs is absolutely not possible when atleast 1 hour is lost due to bad light. Figure in the late start etc etc I reckon we'd lose atleast 30 overs today. Although with spinners bowling in tandem we might not lose that much. Still not leaving anything to chance, Dhoni should try and get these 3 wickets in the next 20-25 overs.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes. 56 overs is absolutely not possible when atleast 1 hour is lost due to bad light. Figure in the late start etc etc I reckon we'd lose atleast 30 overs today. Although with spinners bowling in tandem we might not lose that much. Still not leaving anything to chance, Dhoni should try and get these 3 wickets in the next 20-25 overs.
Heh, I'm sure he is man.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Personally, I hate it when teams get off like this. Even if Australia get off due to weather, etc, it leads a bad taste in my mouth. It does make test matches thrilling to watch for a different reason but I always feel sorry for the team that is shellacking the other team only to be robbed by ****ing weather.