• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Battle of Cricketer Girlfriends/Wives

Briony

International Debutant
Smith's is the ugliest, though his ex-Minki was voted the hottest WAG over at Stick Cricket. Guys I know think Steyn is a lucky fellow. Bingle and Clarke have been swanning around at the spring carnvial. Bingle is striking but has nothing upstairs and she's also a scalp of Fevola.

DingDong

State Captain
Smith's is the ugliest, though his ex-Minki was voted the hottest WAG over at Stick Cricket. Guys I know think Steyn is a lucky fellow. Bingle and Clarke have been swanning around at the spring carnvial. Bingle is striking but has nothing upstairs and she's also a scalp of Fevola.

sounds like somebody's just a little bit jealous..

Briony

International Debutant
Interesting to note that Minki's marriage has broken up amid rumours that Smith might have had a role in this.

Edged&Taken

U19 Vice-Captain

not sure how it turned out, but by the looks of it, she would have to work harder to get Lord Snooty interested

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bored, so thought I'd add some nice air-brushed soft-focus pictures of Kacey, to keep the English end-up, so to speak:unsure:

:wub:
FTW

Last edited by a moderator: