• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****ing hell I'm still fuming about Broad getting Boucher and costing me $50.

Just when you think Broad wasn't annoying enough :p

Rant0r

International 12th Man
Promotion for Steyn. Presume the saffers want to keep momentum as he's more of a dasher than Morkel or Harris.
Morkel is a terrible tailend batsman. No concept of holding up and end for his more senior partner. He could be a lot better though.

tooextracool

International Coach
Promotion for Steyn. Presume the saffers want to keep momentum as he's more of a dasher than Morkel or Harris.
Perhaps they figured that Morkel, like every left hander this series, isnt going to get very many runs against Swann, and Harris when you pitch the ball up to him is a genuine bunny?

Jayzamann

International Regular
Trusty Kallis. At least one member of the 10,000 club actually showed their worth today while their team mates fell around them.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Kallis has been outstanding. I really like him as a player. Very skillful, lots of fight, but doesn't come across as a complete tosser.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
My prediction that Kallis could take over Tendulkar and Ponting for most runs and most tons getting closer and closer.

**** Kallis is a gun.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
**** Kallis is a gun.
This is why I think he should possibly have done better in the CW50.

If you are drafting teams from players that have debuted in the last 25 years then Kallis has to go higher than any other batsman, right? Maybe number 1?