• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What cricket team do you support?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'd never claim to be an avid fan like dav or steds as I'm not actually from Lancs, but they are certainly my no. 1 county and the reason why I dislike the likes of you tbh :p

That's probably why I was watching the cricket last night and you didn't bother, if you think about it...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Yorkshire in the meh-est way possible, but also have soft spot for Essex as they're my nearest county.

England the country, obv.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yorkshire in the meh-est way possible, but also have soft spot for Essex as they're my nearest county.

England the country, obv.
I never knew this. I would like to withdraw all BOTM votes that I've cast your way in the past, and call for you to be stripped of your two titles on the basis of withholding important information.

jondavluc

State Regular
Australia,new south wales

Other teams I support if nothing else Includes

Queensland
South Africa
Sri Lanka

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
I never knew this. I would like to withdraw all BOTM votes that I've cast your way in the past, and call for you to be stripped of your two titles on the basis of withholding important information.
BB up on a charge of "obtaining by deception" imo.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Have said it before. Lived in Hull whilst completing my education, so being a cricket fan without portfolio as a man of Cambs I kinda adopted them. In a very, very half-arsed way.