• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fake IPL Player - Very interesting blog

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
I find this blog written in very poor taste. Whoever is this is a pretty sick individual who has no life.

pasag

RTDAS
I find this blog written in very poor taste. Whoever is this is a pretty sick individual who has no life.
Of all the sick things on the net this certainly isn''t one of them.

Fake blogs are quite common, tbh and can be quite funny. There was even a regular column printed in The Sunday Age of a fake manager going around with the Australian team, can't remember what it was called but it had its moments.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Doctors reported Sanz's Sense of Humour By-Pass Surgery an unqualified success......

CDAK

U19 Debutant
I wonder if it hast got anything to do with the sending back of (firing?) sanjay Bengar, Akash chopra and a few. 8-)

CDAK

U19 Debutant
The blogger is not a player in the team, for sure. No Indian player in the camp (other than Murali Kartik and Saurav ) seems to be capable of using English in this way. Obviously, it's a work of a Journalist with tips from inside the camp.
Anyway, it's funny :laugh:

luffy

International Captain
Plus the fact it says this:

All characters appearing in this work (blog) are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and unintentional.
Which makes me think it isn't real..

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Yep, they DEFINITELY wouldn't lie in a disclaimer. I mean, if people created false disclaimers, who could we believe? No one, that's who.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Quite a few of the nicknames in the blog are not in Hindi, is it Bengali? Sanz?? for example Sheegra Patan(Fast Fall) or Kaan Moolu(Moolu is not hindi slang, is it?)

CDAK

U19 Debutant
Yes. It s easy to make out he is a bengali (journalist?) who is frustrated with the captain-issue, like many other saurav-fans. So, one can expect a lot of tips coming from players who speak the same language which "Bhook Naan."and "Dildo" will not understand 8-)

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
A guide to the nicknames:

Vinnie Dildo/ Badsaah Dildo - Shah Rukh Khan
Kishen Kanhaiyya - Ravi Shastri
Lord Almighty/Lordie - Ganguly
Sheikh of Tweak - Shane Warne
Bevdaa - Jessie Ryder
Big Sister - Shilpa Shetty
Calypso King - Gayle
Mr. Batlivala - Mallaya
Prince Charles of Patiala - Yuvraj Singh
Little Monster - Sachin
Pedophile Priest - GilCHRIST
Little John - Ishant Sharma
Kaan Moolo - Agarkar
Appam ******- Sreesanth
Phoren babas - McCullum & Buchanan
RDB - Ranadeb Bose
Mira Bhai - Harbhajan Singh
Sandy Baddy Babe - Mandira Bedi

http://itschaitime.com/fresh/update-fake-ipl-player-nick-names-of-the-the-ipl-players/
Loved the part about Ravi Shastri going after cheerleaders, Sreesanth at the nightclubs, and Warne with three women. :laugh:

Some people think this is Ganguly himself, though I doubt it.

If it is, he has instantly become my favorite player of all time.

Last edited:

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
A guide to the nicknames:

Loved the part about Ravi Shastri going after cheerleaders, Sreesanth at the nightclubs, and Warne with three women. :laugh:

Some people think this is Ganguly himself, though I doubt it.

If it is, he has instantly become my favorite player of all time.
There is some confusion as the Bevdaas(Boozers) are the Royal Challengers as its Mallya's(who's a liquor baron) team and Bevdaa could be Ryder(but he is currently off liquor).

And Ravi Shastri was allegedly going after Mandira Bedi(Sandy Baddy Babe).

Babli = Preity Zinta
Bubblies = Kings XI Punjab
BubLee = Brett Lee

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Quite a few of the nicknames in the blog are not in Hindi, is it Bengali? Sanz?? for example Sheegra Patan(Fast Fall) or Kaan Moolu(Moolu is not hindi slang, is it?)
I dont think this blog is written by one individual. There are multiple people contributing to it based on the some of the nick names used in this Blog.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yes. It s easy to make out he is a bengali (journalist?) who is frustrated with the captain-issue, like many other saurav-fans. So, one can expect a lot of tips coming from players who speak the same language which "Bhook Naan."and "Dildo" will not understand
This is nonsense.This fake IPL blog has been quite hard on Ganguly himself. I am Sourav fan and not a Bengali and I dont care if Ganguly is captain of KR, I only complain about the manner it was handled.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Of all the sick things on the net this certainly isn''t one of them.

Fake blogs are quite common, tbh and can be quite funny. There was even a regular column printed in The Sunday Age of a fake manager going around with the Australian team, can't remember what it was called but it had its moments.
I dont have a problem with Fake Blogs. But calling names to players like 'Appam Chutiya' , 'Dildo' etc are cheap way of expressing yourself and getting attention. That said I dont find this particular Blog funny at all, some of the names may be funny esp the ones used for Sourav (like Kaan Moolo, Lordie etc). But apart from that I dont think there is much humor in the blog and the only reason it is getting any attention it is because KR have been disturbed by it and have been taking the writting seriously.

I am happy that the blog disturbes them after what they did to Kolkata and it also tells the state of that team, if it can be called one.

oitoitoi

State Vice-Captain
Personally I find it hilarious, I love how much trouble it's caused SRK and his joke of a side. Really appeals to my inner anarchist. I wish they did this with international teams, England could sure use it sometimes, Pakistan almost always. To be honest whether it's real or not I find myself agreeing with the blogger a lot of the time, he also seems to be correct about many things that later come out of the KKR organisation. I agree that it's probably several individuals, maybe some players, almost definitely a commentator/journalist, I was also suprised at how well written it's been.

Buchanan has to go mind, he hasn't gotten a single thing right with that team and it's shown in the results. Losing to Bangalore FFS....godawful.

Also it's very revealing to just how much goes on behind the scene, I didn't realise the players were allowed to party so much, very different to international cricket. I'm viewing it wih my usual view on rumour, probably exaggerated but in my experience there's rarely smoke without fire.

Last edited:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah the way KR have reacted, it seems there is some sort of reality behind what is written on the blog, I wouldn't be surprised if the write got some of the information from some players in KR.