• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What do you think of Harbhajan Singh?

What do you think of Harbhajan Singh?

• Total voters

Ausage

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't stand Harby. He'd be the captain, coach and MVP in my most hated 11. Reasons why have been outlined by people like Uppercut/SS. I think the petulant reaction of the BCCI, and the way Tendulkar (someone I've always had huge respect for) changed his story made me dislike him more. I know that's irrational, but that whole situation stunk.

I know no one wants to bring up old wounds, but the thread is ABOUT Harbijhan. How could we avoid it?