Just thought I will start a new thread from the First Class Draft to keep this easier to follow.
We will keep a similar format and basic with a few changes.
- Only non Test and ODIs stats will be counted.
- All player will have had debuted in both First Class Cricket and List A cricket after 1963 (this was when the first List A matches were played)
- Each side will have to selected a squad of 14 players for both First Class cricket ad List A cricket with some criteria.
- Each side must select a club/state/etc to represent (this will be choosen in Round 1)
- Three of the 14 players must have played for that club/state/etc
- Each side must included 12 players from different countries included in 100 plus cricket playing nations.
- Each manager has 12 hours to pick a player or team.
First round managers will select teams and then 2nd round onwards players. Order will change every 2nd round.
1. Mister Wright
Kyle up any questions feel free to ask.