• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Just for Fun: Worst Test "Draft"

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
IMO, give it 10 mins and then screw it. Make it a 9 person draft
Was thinking that myself. If no one else joins by 10:20 NZT (another 10 minutes) then we'll start with 9 and if anyone wants to join during the first round they can slot in last place in the draft order.

HeathDavisSpeed

Right, let's get this party started.

The draft order is as follows, as determined by Excel's random number generator:

Zinzan12
Somerset
Michael777777
Goughy
Heef
Athers
Chaminda_00
NUFAN
pskov
(potential drafter #10)

Zinzan12 is up. You have 12 hours to make your picks before the draft moves on.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Right, let's get this party started.

The draft order is as follows, as determined by Excel's random number generator:

Zinzan12
Somerset
Michael777777
Goughy
Heef
Athers
Chaminda_00
NUFAN
pskov
(potential drafter #10)

Zinzan12 is up. You have 12 hours to make your picks before the draft moves on.
Sorry lads, someone else will need to open, I'm off now & won't have a chance to post my team until about this time tomorrow night

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
If we're going to skip Zinzan, I'll kick things off with Asoka De Silva. Can't go past 8 test wickets at an average of 129 and strike rate of 291 balls per wicket.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, I'd like to give this a go. I'm always too late when signing up for drafts :(

pskov

International 12th Man
I'll drop out then to make room for others. I'm not sure I'd be able to keep my enthusiasm up for this draft after about 4 rounds anyway.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'll drop out too to save more time for the Mystery Draft. Either Uppercut or Steulen can have my place :)

HeathDavisSpeed

Revised draft order:

Zinzan12
Somerset
Michael777777
Goughy
Heef
Samuel Vimes
Chaminda_00
NUFAN
Steulen
Uppercut

Zinzan12 can go at any time. Michael777777 is now up as well.

Athlai has been replaced by Samuel Vimes
pskov has been replaced by Steulen
and Uppercut has been added as the last drafter.

No more changes now, please.

HeathDavisSpeed

1.1 Zinzan12
1.2 Somerset - Asoka de Silva
1.3 Michael777777
1.4 Goughy
1.5 Heef
1.6 Samuel Vimes
1.7 Chaminda_00
1.8 NUFAN
1.9 Steulen
1.10 Uppercut

Interesting choice first up from Somerset. Not only a shocking player, but you could get him to provide a very poor standard of officiating to boot!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think I'll need to start writing down my options.

I've totally forgotten the chap I want to picks name.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
He's on line now!

EDIT: It would be quite nice a get a move on here. I have a particularly abject player in mind for my first pick.
Hope he picks soon as Ill be going offline in just over an hr and I dont people to wait for 10 hrs until I get back on at work in the morning.