• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Sri Lanka

Stapel

International Regular
Sachin being unlucky or not, doesn't matter. His removal somehow caused India to increase the run rate. I guess I'd take 60/1 after 9 overs, pretty much on every pitch, against any opponent.
And while typing, Gambhir goes...

Last edited:

sammy2

Banned
I was just thinking to myself that at the rate IND is going right now losing wickets won't mean much, and next thing I know sewag gave his wicket away. Greedy or maybe trying to give Yuvraj a go.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
What was funny about that run was that not even say JP Duminy could have made that. It was just suicide.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Wow terrible shot from Raina. No need to slog at this stage. Excellent spell from Maharoof.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
199/5, I feel the game is evenly poised, we just need to bat out the overs and I think we'll be looking at a victory.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's amazing how much easier a 42 off 26 at the top makes it for the rest of the team to set a decent total..

adharcric

International Coach
Dhoni, what were you thinking? Let the umpire give you not out incorrectly if he's going to give your teammates out incorrectly. He'll get praise in some quarters for walking at this stage, that's for sure.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At least it gives the Indian fans who bleated about Andrew Symonds less of an air of hypocrisy.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
At least it gives the Indian fans who bleated about Andrew Symonds less of an air of hypocrisy.
How does hypocrisy come into it at all? You're either for walking or against it. Besides, even if you were the flakey type, not/walking off at the death in the first innings of a meaningless ODI isn't comparable to not/walking off at the pivotal moment of an important Test match.