• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Surprising article from an Aussie journo!

haroon510

International 12th Man
after the shoe throwing incident i am all in the side of journalists and reporters. and some how i think this guy is representing a change in aussie perceptions. i also wonder why do journalists and reporters get things right lately.. lol

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wow thats seems a bit outta left field from precamb :/
Yeah, the anti-semite allegation was a bit weird. Where in the blue hell did he pull that one from?

But other than that I found the apology thread more offensive tbh. If you need to get something off your chest just go ahead and do it, screw the apology to try and save yourself afterwards.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, the anti-semite allegation was a bit weird. Where in the blue hell did he pull that one from?

But other than that I found the apology thread more offensive tbh. If you need to get something off your chest just go ahead and do it, screw the apology to try and save yourself afterwards.
This.

Must confess to still having a chuckle though, more so at Geg's efforts re Link to CC.

Redbacks

International Captain
People found it amazing that a man who had a drug adicition could escape the net of the AFL despite being a top performer, thus people might expect he would be tested for being able to perform at a A+ level not seen in many athletes.

West Coast said they knew of the problem about 12 rounds into the season, yet swept it under the carpet, as following this, on the way to the GF win he performed at such a high level ever seen in the game. He would run till he threw up (possibly removal of Lactic acid?) come back and go harder. For years he was an example of the 'pinnacle' Australian athlete, but it all came tumbling down around him.

The issue has so many elements, so many people for and against each issue it brings to the surface of football and Australian society. Thus I am not that shocked it was a major story when he found a club. I feel we love to see a man or woman bounce back from adversity in Australia and in a similar vein, Indians may have drawn from the gutsy fightback of their test team