• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Test Rankings - Updated Jan 2012

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
That was a properly scheduled home series. Our last "away" trip was in 2005, I think, and that didn't and well. Of course, that's the one that will be replaced by the coming UAE trip. I imagine we'll stay top, but this would put Pakistan back to fifth?

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Must be more a reflection on how arse everyone else is; our away record isn't really that flash. We've lost the last away series we played against India, West Indies, Sri Lanka and Pakistan & drew in SA.

I imagine the 3-1 win in Oz earns a few points tho.
Probably due to the fact we haven't toured the sub continent for 3 years.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah. Pakistan won 2-0 when England toured them - the spot-fixing drama was an actual home series for England.