• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Ford: The new coach of india announced!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Pathetic idiot are you and stupid idiot are you and pathetic foul mouthed idiot are you if you think that Ajtak is your name .
Yup I hated the masala stories and I hate it , Hate it hate it and so what !! And idiot is the person who wants to say others idiot !!!

Got it idiot !!!!
Thanks for your very thoughtful posts, Fraz. You still have not understood the fact that Aajtak or Geo were merely reporting the news that was coming out of Jamaica.

FRAZ

International Captain
If you dont know what I was talking about, please keep your mouth shut.
The problem is that you haven't seen my mouth yet and its just the keyboard and I suck at typing !!!!!!
Yup (Ehsan distributing sweets in the streets of London and Anis in Minnesota) !!!
They might be some forum members name but rather than shutting my mouth , Aren't these west Punjabi names ?
So shut your typing rather than making me do so !!!
You have a severe hemorrhoidical bug between your typing fingers' buds which has disturbed you cuz I have seen you creating panic and using ridiculous slurs against others . Ok whatever your point was , You could have said that I didn't mean to point out any country-men's name or I wasn't being specific , Rather you used shut up , idiot bla bla ... Shows your pathetic behavioral skills .....
And remember this is your rant that it is a public forum so you shut yourself up before telling others to do so . And why you think that whatever you say is the bottom line and others cant point out mistakes !!!!

FRAZ

International Captain
Thanks for your very thoughtful posts, Fraz. You still have not understood the fact that Aajtak or Geo were merely reporting the news that was coming out of Jamaica.
Yup that "merely" is the part which is in between loads of advertisement and people have chaska to see those things !!!
Yup I sure was pointing out that "merely" where PJ Mir was interviewed by the stupid channels !!!!!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
, Aren't these west Punjabi names ?
NO. Anees is a Gujrati, Bihari, East Punjabi name as well. Same goes for ehsan, it is a bengali,bihari, middle eastern name. And so are Fraz, Fraza, Farz, Farzu, Farzi, Frazlu - these names are not limited to western Punjab..

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Enough with the personal jibes, both FRAZ and Sanz.

And don't give me a, "He started it!". :p Just both cut it out.

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
Serves the BCCI right for jumping the gun.

Who in their right minds would accept a job where you are treated so badly by the Board, the media and the public just because the team that you coached did not win the bloody world cup.

A whole lot of money is not the solution to everything.

pasag

RTDAS

Who in their right minds would accept a job where you are treated so badly by the Board, the media and the public just because the team that you coached did not win the bloody world cup.

I think the that's part of the answer tbh, the challenge. A coach that managed to turn India's fortunes around would be lauded as one of the greatest ever and I'd think that would be a temptation for some. (Although apparently not).

sirdj

State Vice-Captain
I think the that's part of the answer tbh, the challenge. A coach that managed to turn India's fortunes around would be lauded as one of the greatest ever and I'd think that would be a temptation for some. (Although apparently not).
Well you could do a John Wright and not ruffle any feathers and sort of make it alive at the other end of the tunnel.

But for someone has specific ideas and stands his ground this is more like suicide than a challenge. A challenge should have some chance of success. Coaching the indian team has no chance of success, the team is only going downhill with major players nearing retirement and no decent replacement in sight. Add to that the pack of jokers(BCCI) and the 'cricket loving' but effigy burning section of the Indian public and you only have a recipe for disaster.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member

BCCI is bad very bad, but one thing they have not done is treat their foreign coaches poorly. Despite the poor performance and all that Drama for two years by Chappell, BCCI had nothing but good things to Say about him.

So when you are going to make this sort of statement, please back them up with real facts.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
BCCI is bad very bad, but one thing they have not done is treat their foreign coaches poorly. Despite the poor performance and all that Drama for two years by Chappell, BCCI had nothing but good things to Say about him.

So when you are going to make this sort of statement, please back them up with real facts.
Yes, the BCCI even offered Chappell a job at the Indian cricket academy!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
In the Ford Fiasco BCCI was held responsible which IMO was not right because according to BCCI Ford never asked for anything and agreed to whatever BCCI said. So It seems to me that Ford was not interested in taking this job at all.

Fiery

Banned
In the Ford Fiasco BCCI was held responsible which IMO was not right because according to BCCI Ford never asked for anything and agreed to whatever BCCI said. So It seems to me that Ford was not interested in taking this job at all.
Ford Fiasco...slightly smaller than a Focus, with slightly less zip, but just as sturdy?