• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CricketWeb Round Table #1 (With Audio)

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
As the state of detente I was seeking to bring about has been achieved I really couldn't give a flying **** what the rest of you are doing :D

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
At the moment we have Brumbeh and Top_****.

Lack of effort from SS is disappointing, yet not unexpected. wac he is.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
You guys can do a Google hangout and record it as a YouTube video.

Actually why just you, all of us can occasionally hangout. Basically, CW can create a Google+ page and then moderator can invite three followers to have live chat occasionally. That will be fun way to follow matches while chatting with each other. T20 world cup is coming, opportune time to start it ?

Last edited:

Shri

Mr. Glass
I can participate and just breath creepily without saying anything if we need to add some atmosphere.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
It's just a pain in the ass to get people to agree on a time and show up. Had a bunch of no shows when I tried this earlier.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Should just get a massive CW skype chat going imo. When a few people are on, start a call and record yourselves talking ****.