• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in South Africa

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Jeezuz - drug cheats AND Farhat

Pakistan stoop to a lower level if that's possible!

I'd say that these guys are a complete disgrace but I'd probably be banned whilst the real perpetrators are let off once again.

Hope Boucher and Pollock are still batting in a few days time

Langeveldt

Soutie
Hahah great to see, one day it's one drugs cheat, now they've got another.. Great cricket from Pakistan..

Do their clean boys ever do anything?

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Getting pretty sick of this now. Every time a Pakistani will ever do something wrong it gets added to their chuckers, ball-tamperers, drug cheat description. All of us on this forum are well aware of what Asif and Shoaib did and most Pakistanis on this forum wanted to see them get banned (bar a few trolls). Also note that it was a Pakistani (myself) who first condemned Farhat for poor sportsmanship, something that many have been accused of, not just Pakistanis.

The point is that we all know what the three I mentioned in my post did wrong, and they certainly deserve some flak for it, but we don't! I come here to discuss cricket not listen to this bull**** about how Pakistanis are dishonest and whatnot.

Rant over.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Getting pretty sick of this now. Every time a Pakistani will ever do something wrong it gets added to their chuckers, ball-tamperers, drug cheat description. All of us on this forum are well aware of what Asif and Shoaib did and most Pakistanis on this forum wanted to see them get banned (bar a few trolls). Also note that it was a Pakistani (myself) who first condemned Farhat for poor sportsmanship, something that many have been accused of, not just Pakistanis.

The point is that we all know what the three I mentioned in my post did wrong, and they certainly deserve some flak for it, but we don't! I come here to discuss cricket not listen to this bull**** about how Pakistanis are dishonest and whatnot.

Rant over.
Just ignore it.

Langeveldt

Soutie

Rant over.
Point taken, but I don't see how a four fer can be considered valid, or a good performance.. Given what Shoaib could be on..

It's like having a game fixed, but saying "Yeah, he hit a good 80 though" Not relevant in the situation..

I don't care about being a troll for a couple of weeks in this thread though, guys careers could be finished by Asif and Shoaib, and it makes me sick

PY

International Coach
And the bet is won. :)

Boucher needs to make sure he gets to fifty at least and quickly too if he can manage it.

LOL @ some of the posts in here about drugs, btw. We know your opinions and don't really need to hear them again.