• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Spark

Global Moderator
Some quality drives there as well. When he does play Tests I think he'll be on the list of players that I'll make sure I catch.

Ruckus

International Captain
Some quality drives there as well. When he does play Tests I think he'll be on the list of players that I'll make sure I catch.
Yeah he looks like a star already. Can't help but think he will be a massive (perhaps even crucial) part of the side in the coming years.

Btw awesome upload Leeman, supreme quality as well. Cheers!

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Interesting, so how does your total video count say over 2 million views when your individual videos dont add up to anywhere near that amount?
Not sure. I've had a couple of videos taken down, one of those was way over 100,000 when it got taken down.

Edit: 1,950,209 views. One of them was about 20,000 views, I'm assuming the other was between 100,000 and 150,000.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
What's the story with this one, Rob? Obviously its a one day game (Ponting batting at 3, the cap being used), didn't think that they were still being played in whites though at this stage. And the game is in India, yeah? Was it a tri-series? Would have thought that they were out of the whites in India by this stage for ODI cricket.
Yeah India and Pakistan were still using whites in odi's until 1999, England too up to 1998. It was a tri series with India. All teams adopted coloured ODI clothes from 1999. Pretty weird though for so many teams to take so long to get the deal.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Should have it somewhere!
Would be nice to see it if possible.

For someone who had serious limitations as a batsman he was as good as anyone from 1998-2002 period. it's easy to forget Ganguly's role when Sachin was his partner. But he did contribute a lot as a batsmen, particularly in the ODI format. Very underrated

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Would be nice to see it if possible.

For someone who had serious limitations as a batsman he was as good as anyone from 1998-2002 period. it's easy to forget Ganguly's role when Sachin was his partner. But he did contribute a lot as a batsmen, particularly in the ODI format. Very underrated
Yep I do have it, will upload tomorrow. Funny you should mention his 98-02 form, i was thinking the exact same thing while i was looking for that knock, he was the best in that time, amazing 6 hitter and so classy.